Advocates You Can Trust
The Law Offices of Clifton Black, PC is dedicated to providing clients with quality legal representation in the areas of criminal defense and marijuana compliance. If you need legal representation from a well-respected and proven attorney, then contact the legal team at Law Offices of Clifton Black, PC.
Whether you’ve been charged with DUI, possession of a controlled substance or need help expunging your record, Law Offices of Clifton Black, PC is well prepared to assist you. Our veteran criminal defense attorneys recognize you may be up against a serious and life-changing event, which is why they promise to be by your side from start to finish. We will tailor a defense plan to your specific needs and pursue an outcome in your best interest.
Forming a marijuana business is a complicated and time-consuming process. Even applying for a marijuana license is daunting. The attorneys at Law Offices of Clifton Black, PC have been assisting marijuana businesses since cannabis was legalized. Not only do we know the state’s marijuana laws back to front, but firm founder Clifton Black helped write some of these laws.
Whether it’s criminal defense or marijuana compliance, a successful case starts with contacting the legal experts at Law Offices of Clifton Black, PC.Meet Our Legal Team
- Clifton is the man for you"I met Clifton Black when the City of Colorado Springs was crafting it's cannabis regulations. The results of those efforts included the origins of seed to sale tracking and secure access facilities. Theses concepts have been adopted nationwide. Few attorneys have Clifton's level of experience in the legal foundation of the cannabis industry in Colorado. If you think honesty, integrity, and ability are important, then Clifton is the man for you."-Tom Gallagher
- Outstanding Attorney!"Cliff has been advising me on matters related to my business for six years now. No matter what the issue, he has been there to help. He is knowledgeable, professional, and always available when I need him. I trust him completely and consider him a friend. Part of being a great defense attorney is keeping clients out of court in the first place. Cliff has done an excellent job of making sure that's the "case" for me."- Kellen
- No Regrets"It has been a complete pleasure to work with Clifton Black. He handled a 9 year old DUI on my behalf. I'm no longer a resident of Colorado Springs. I worried how it would all work with me in another state. It was no problem at all. The whole staff are helpful and friendly. Without hesitation I recommend this group."- Angela
Get in Touch with Dedicated Criminal Defense Attorneys
Request Your Consultation
Experienced Colorado Springs Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Drug crimes
- Violent crime
- White collar crimes
- Theft offenses
- Drug crimes
- Forming a marijuana business
- Marijuana business licensing
- Marijuana business compliance
- Federal marijuana law