Unfortunately, an attorney or lawyer that practices in DUI, DWAI, drunk driving, drinking and driving, or criminal defense is not able to provide legal advice during the traffic stop conducted by law enforcement. But see below where our attorneys discuss the various phases of the DUI stop process.
- DUI Phase 1 – Observe Driving
- DUI Phase 2 – Driver Contact
- DUI Phase 3 – Driver Removal
- DUI Phase 4 – Investigation
- DUI Phase 5 – Field Sobriety
If you’ve been arrested for DUI, reach out to the attorneys of Law Offices of Clifton Black, P.C.. We have years of experience in DUI defense and defend those in Colorado Springs, Denver, and Littleton. Call us today at (719) 328-1616 and let us evaluate your case.