Type of License: 2 Recreational Grows, Recreational Dispensary, and Medical Marijuana Dispensary.
Combined Listing of #’s 22-03, 22-04, and 22-05.
Located in Pueblo County, and El Paso County.
All business preferred to sell together with Real Estate, when applicable.
Recreational Grow, and Dispensary: Leased, $10,000 per month up for renewal on November 30th, 2022.
Recreational Dispensary: Owned, and completely paid for.
Medical Dispensary: Leased, $4,085.18 per month, lease is renewed yearly.
Total Sales in 2018: $628,789
Total Sales in 2019: $768,596
Total Sales in 2020: $8,350,857
Total Sales in 2021: $5,653,761
Total Profits in 2018: $46,562
Total Profits in 2019: $219,763
Total Profits in 2020: $2,472,305
Total Profits in 2021: $1,666,927
Plants: Recreational Grow and Dispensary: Average of 1,800 plants on premises, and 1,000 pounds of weight produced per year.
Recreational Grow: Average of 1,080 plants on premises, with 4-6 cycle harvest a year, and 400 pounds of weight produced per year.
Layout: Recreational Grow and Dispensary: Grow is on 1 acre of land, the store is 3,996 sq. ft.
Recreational Grow: 6,608 sq. ft.
Medical Dispensary: 2,375 sq. ft.
Recreational Grow and Dispensary: 600-amp, three phase system.
Recreational Grow: 2,000-amp, three phase system.
Medical Dispensary: Standard electrical service system.
Recreational Grow and Dispensary: Six, 4-ton units and four evaporative unit systems.
Recreational Grow: Two, 17.5-ton units, one 12-ton unit, and one 4-ton unit system.
Recreational Grow and Dispensary: Outdoor Grow, but the building is wired with a 240 V plugs for lights for a potential inside grow.
Recreational Grow: 118 Spec-grade LED lights.
Total Employees: 12, employees are desiring to stay.
Total Managers: 4 who desire to stay on.
Additional Information: Recreational Grow Licenses may be increased up to 10,200 plants, or unlimited plants (with approval). There is a lot of room for expansion, for more building and greenhouses, if desired. Both buildings have ample room for a Marijuana Infused Products (MIP) license, and a kitchen.
Buyers have a very large market share in the local county area and have a texting program with over 10,000 people that receive daily deals.
Recreational Grow and Dispensary;
- 4 – POS systems, with various computer and printers.
- 1 – Glass display cabinet
- 3- half-ton safes
- 1 – DVR system with a battery backup, and 46 security cameras.
- 1 -Harvest freeze dryer
- 1 – Flower packing and purging machine
- Multiple industrial pallet racking’s
- 20-ton gallon hash washing machine
- 1 – Washer and dryer
- Full kitchen
- Multiple stainless steel rolling benches
- 100-gallon water tanks
- 3- Deep freezers
- 1 – Refrigerator
- 1 -TV
- 118 – Grow Lights
- 1 – Automated dosatron watering system with controllers and dab booster pumps.
- 1 – T2 Twister trimmer with conveyor belt, trim saver, and trimmer stand.
- 1 – Green Bro-Bucking Harvest machine
- 1 – 53ft Semi trailer
- 2 – Quest Dehumidifiers
- 1 – ton safe
- 10 – Extreme Microbial technology machine
- 1 – DVR system with battery backup, and 26 systems
- 1 – Flora flex irrigation system
- 1 – Pesticide application equipment
- 5 – Commercial heap filters
- 3 – POS Systems, computers, and printers
- 2 – Refrigerators
- Glass Display cabinets
- DVR System, battery backup, and 20 security cameras
- 3 – Half-ton safes
- Stainless steel tables
- 1 – Massage Chair
- Paintings (artist, Dane Hampe)
- Glass Art (various artists)
- Sculpture (artist, Alex Ubatuba)
- 2 – TV’s