Colorado Springs Medical Marijuana Business
$1,200,000: Includes the Medical Marijuana Cultivation and Medical Marijuana Store, and all the assets.
$1,900,000: Includes the Building and the Medical Marijuana Cultivation and Medical Marijuana Store, and all the assets.
Lease: Owner would provide a 5-year lease if the building is not purchased.
Medical Marijuana Center (MMC)
Optional Premise Cultivation (OPC) Class 1 license
Renewal dates for licenses: October 2021.
2021: $352,000 through June
20 + Strains
Allowable plant count: 500
Cultivation Method: All Organic
Layout: 9,000 sq. ft. total space. 5,700 sq. foot of grow space, 700 sq. foot for store, with 1,000-1,500 sq. foot to expand. Facility has veg rooms and office, storage and patient center.
Electrical and HVAC: Upgraded for entire facility.
Employees: 6 employees that would like to stay with company, owner would consider staying on to train.
SOPS: In place
Financing: Owner would consider owner-carry with enough down.
- (58) 1000watt DE fixtures in Flower room#2
- (16) 1000watt DE fixtures in Flower room #1
- (63) 315 watt LEC fixtures in VEG
- (2) quest 506 de-humidifiers
- (6) 315 watt LEC fixtures in prop/mom room
- (68) cubic yards of organic No-Till soil
- (650) gal water tank
- (400) gal water tank
- Commercial US water systems Carbon filter (400gal per hour)
- US water systems UV water filter
- (3) R/O filters
- 3 phase power service
- 10 ton split HVAC Flower Room #1
- 20 ton HVAC Flower Room #2
- 15 ton HVAC Veg/ Prop Room
- 5 ton HVAC Dry/Cure
- (1) 512 sqft Flower room W/ 11’ ceilings
- (1) 1,742 sqft Flower room W/ 11’ ceilings
- (1) 2,190 sqft Veg room W/ 11’ ceilings
- (1) 241 sqft Propagation/ Mother room W/ 11’ ceilings