No professional, in any walk of life, can master everything. Rather than trying to be jacks-of-all-trades, and attempt to represent clients with any case that walks in the door, we focus our resources on two key areas of the law - Colorado criminal defense and Colorado family law. Period. It's all we do. Sure, we lose a little business by referring client with bankruptcy, personal injury, or other needs to another Colorado attorney, but in the long run, knowing our stuff means more satisfied clients.
Colorado Family Law
We have three veteran attorneys, each with more than 17 years of experience, who assist clients in their Colorado family law matters. Our practice includes the following family law areas:
- Divorce (dissolution of marriage)
- Legal Separation
- Annulment (declaration of invalidity of marriage)
- Child Support
- Child Custody (parenting rights and responsibilities)
- Child Visitation (parenting time)
- Paternity / Allocation of Parental Responsibilities
- Grandparent Rights & Visitation
- Military Divorce Issues
- Protective Orders (restraining orders)
About the only areas of Colorado family law we do not do are adoptions and guardianship.
We have published a guide loaded with family law articles for the public. Click on the Colorado Divorce & Family Law Guide to read more.
And if you're in the military, you should also review the Military Divorce Guide, which has several articles of family law issues which are unique to the military or family members.
Colorado Criminal Defense
Our veteran attorneys assist adults and juveniles, in all aspects of felony , misdemeanor, and traffic cases, including:
- DUI / DWAI (also sometimes called DWI)
- Domestic Violence (DV)
- Theft / Larceny
- Criminal Impersonation
- Identity Theft
- Sexual Assault
- Drugs / Narcotics (possession, distribution, false prescriptions, etc)
- Juvenile Adjudications
- Traffic Violations (speeding, no insurance, etc)
- Driving under Restraint / Suspention / Revocation